Synthetic Turf Manufacturer
is one of Europe’s leading producers of synthetic turf. Based in Maryport Cumbria the company has been in existence since 2005 and is ISO 9001 certified. Products from this site have been installed across Europe, the Middle East and Asia.
We are able to offer a complete range of synthetic turf for the sport & leisure industry meeting the highest standards and producing bespoke products.
Our advanced manufacturing process, coupled with expert knowledge of the latest fibre technology enables us to produce great surfaces.
- A variety of pile heights ranging from 9mm – 70mm
- Gauges from 3/16” to 5/8”
- Third Generation (3G) long pile surfaces – Using monofilament & fibrillated yarns
- Sand Filled Surfaces – Using polypropylene or polyethylene yarns
- Sand Dressed Surfaces- Using Low Sliding Resistance polypropylene and polyethylene yarn.
- A range of backings used for each specific application –Plain, fleeced, multi layer and reinforced glass fibre.
SIS is the official European distributor of Team Sports FIFA Quality Concept football turf.
The company has an excellent reputation for quality and competitive pricing and are approved turf manufacturers for the FIH and IRB.
The SIS range of synthetic sports turf combines the following:
- Quality - State of the art plant and equipment working in the UK’s longest established, dedicated synthetic sports carpet factory.
- Experience - SIS personnel have a wealth of knowledge and expertise within this specialised industry allowing us to produce a pitch to your requirements.
- Reputation - - SIS clients are some of the largest sports clubs and purchasers of synthetic turf across the globe.
- Reliability - SIS (Mfg) produces sports and leisure carpets only. Our factory is dedicated to the Sport and Leisure industry.
- Flexibility - SIS has a complete range of tufting machines to cater for all sizes and types of synthetic sports carpet.
Football : Rugby : Hockey : Gaelic Sports : MUGA's : Tennis : Cricket : Residential
FIFA 1&2 Star Recommended Synthetic Turf:
Moyola Park F.C. Northern Ireland (7450m2). Football: FIFA 2 Star: Full size synthetic pitch using SIS Global 65MF, 6 ply monofilament 240 micron yarn with high level of skin friendliness. SIS is the European Distributor for Team Sports who are FIFA licensees.
FA Community Approved Synthetic Turf:
AVC Sports, Stevenage (7,526m2). The premium long pile fine fibrillated synthetic surface - SIS Superior 60 is suitable for football with improved wear characteristics allowing a more intensive use of the pitch.
FIH Approved Synthetic Turf:
St. Domonics High School, Dublin (6300m²). Sand dressed surface to National Standards. Full size hockey pitch complete with blue surround using SIS Pro Hockey 18.
IRB Approved Synthetic Turf:
Nottingham University (7,038m2). SIS Scrummager 65. The 3G sand and rubber filled synthetic rugby pitch surface was constructed to meet the RFU standards, specifically IRB Regulation 22 designed primarily for rugby use.